In this role, the Customer Support Representative will work with customers in resolving non-technical issues and assist peers in resolving customer support matters. Our Customer Support Representatives serve as the frontline to customers for support and other information as needed. They are courteous, knowledgeable, prompt, thorough, and respectful.
Our customer support team is an important part of the Company’s commitment. Customer support is our primary line of assistance, where our customers first turn for help and answers to questions. For many customers, our Customer Support Representatives are the voice of the company. Working by phone, online chats, and e-mail, these representatives address critical customer issues and challenges. You must be able to provide an excellent professional impression to our customer base. You must have strong problem-solving skills, and you must enjoy working with people on the phone and online.
Customer Support Representatives need to be able to respond to customers in a polite and courteous manner, especially in stressful situations; project patience, empathy, caring, and sincerity in voice tone and words; establish rapport over the phone quickly; and remain positive and upbeat over prolonged periods of customer service.
Essential duties and responsibilities
Support responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- First-level support between the Company and its customers
- Provide customer service to customers, primarily via e-mail, online, and/or telephone
- Work with members of the customer support team to ensure timely resolution of customer issues
- Work on specific projects and assignments under the direction of the Customer Support Manager
- Assist in the resolution of “escalated” cases as needed
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives as needed
- Assist in additional projects as needed
- Resolve customer service and technical support issues via additional approved resources, including web-based forums
- Provide proactive and results-focused problem resolution via the telephone, online, and e-mail
- Achieve a very high level of customer satisfaction
- Clear focus on providing world-class support that exceeds expectations
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to resolve customer issues
Help improve existing service and support resources (written, web-based, etc.).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ year experience in customer service, professional services, or related functions required
- Be fluent in English and Spanish
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be capable of working independently, and in cooperation with managers and peers
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, call/case-tracking, and related processes
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with difficult and/or demanding customers
- Ability to pay extreme attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Commitment to delighting clients and the highest standards of professionalism
- EXCEPTIONAL interpersonal communication and phone and e-mail skills
- Courteous and energetic team member
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new software applications
- Good listening skills and problem-resolution abilities
- Must have proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Great people skills
- Ambition and a strong work ethic
- A desire to work in a team-based environment and contribute as a team player
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Be a self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities
- Be a career-oriented individual
On-site hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Thursday.
Performance of duties and tasks requires the use of standard office equipment, including work at computer terminals.
ZYTO provides a complete benefits package and many employee perks like taking your own birthday holiday, team lunches, Lagoon day, outdoor challenges, and cheeseburger eating contests!
ZYTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ready to join us? Submit your resume to careers@ZYTO.com.