Department: ZYTO Technical Support
Reports to: Manager of Technical Support/Coaching
Level: Part Time or Full Time
ZYTO is recognized as one of Utah’s Top Workplaces and is a technology company that manufactures and sells an FDA-regulated Class II medical device. ZYTO technology is designed to easily capture each body’s unique responses to facilitate better decisions about wellness and nutrition. The various ZYTO systems leverage this decision-support technology and assist practitioners and independent business owners in growing their businesses. More info at ZYTO.com.
The Technical Support Representative works on a team that resolves technical and non-technical issues via telephone, email, and online chat in a professional manner. Incidents vary in complexity and must be prioritized so that the needs of the customers are met.
- Working with all members of the customer support team to ensure timely resolution of technical and customer issues
- Assisting in the resolution of “escalated” cases as needed
- Contributing to the company knowledge base by creating, editing, and evaluating written material, including FAQs, technical notes, and other related resources
- Working on specific projects and assignments, possibly involving multiple departments
Skills and experience requirements
- Experience working with and troubleshooting various current operating systems required
- 1+ year industry experience in technical support, professional services, or related functions
- Strong technical background
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent customer-service skills
- Have the ability to work independently and under pressure to resolve client issues
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, call/case-tracking, and related processes
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to work remotely/from home as needed
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking the English language
- Spanish or other language skills a plus
Physical and environmental conditions
The ZYTO office is open Monday-Thursday. Hours for this position are flexible, but a minimum of 20 hours per week and up to 40 hours a week with rotation availability on some weekends is required. Performance of duties and tasks use standard office equipment including work at computer terminals. Additional duties may apply as needed to ensure team success.
ZYTO is an equal-opportunity employer
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.