On November 4th at 7:00 pm MT, ZYTO released an update to the ZYTO Balance, Select, Elite, and EVOX software. Additional updates were released for the ZYTO Remote App.
Follow these steps to receive all software updates and enhancements
- Launch your ZYTO software.
- Click Install in the Application Install pop-up window.
- Download the update – allow several minutes to complete depending upon your internet connection speed.
- Log in to your software.
New Features & Improvements:
- Improved speed of ZYTO Remote App communication over the internet
- ZYTO Remote App icon now appears on users’ desktop
- ZYTO Remote App now plays a variety of music during EVOX sessions
- Enhanced user experience for ZYTO Remote EVOX sessions
- Fixed a bug on ZYTO Remote EVOX sessions that didn’t show the microphone auto adjust was working.
- Fixed a bug on ZYTO Remote EVOX sessions that allowed for the recording to be stopped.
- ZYTO software now registered as a known publisher – removing the security warning when installing software