ZYTO Newsletter December, 2016
Along with adding the Canada RNA Biochemical Inc., Nariveda, and QOL Labs product lines, we’ve also recently added a number of items to the ZYTO library in the following collections:
- Anatomy category – 600+ new items
- Brodmann Individual Areas of the cerebral cortex – 24 items
- Brodmann Coritcal Area Categories – 9 items
Additionally, items recently added to the Elite Community library include:
- MD Logic category – 20 items
- Elite Branded Foods category – 6 items
For more info on how to find and add any of these items, view the Accessing New Items training document. If you have additional questions, contact the Coaching Department at 801-224-7199, ext. 110.
What chiropractors have to say about ZYTO
Hundreds of chiropractors use ZYTO technology to help their clients make better wellness decisions. Hear what a few of them have to say about ZYTO in this video.
ZYTO tip -setting up an email client
Having issues setting up your email client in the Pro or Compass software? This new tip video explains how to connect your email client so you can start sending reports.
The next tradeshows we will exhibit at will be in Arizona at the end of January. Stop by and say hi if you plan on coming.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix Tempe: January 27 – 29
- 2100 S Priest Drive
- Tempe, AZ 85282
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Scottsdale: January 27 – 29
- 4415 E Paradise Village Pkwy South
- Phoenix, AZ 85032
Dr. Cook and the rest of the ZYTO team will continue putting on free educational events in 2017. Our next stops are Australia and New Zealand in February!
- 7 February – Sydney
- 10 February – Melbourne
- 14 February – Auckland
- 17 February – Brisbane
To learn more about these events and to register, visit our Live Training page.