ZYTO Newsletter January, 2017
New Year, New EVOX Biosurveys!
You may already know that you can scan for flower essences and other inventory items to further support your EVOX sessions, but did you know that you can now scan to determine biological coherence to lite frame programs, affirmation statements, and more?
With these 8 new optional biosurveys, you can eliminate the guesswork that goes along with an EVOX session by getting responses directly from the body. Click on the biosurvey name to watch a short video that further explains each new session-support option…
- EVOX Session Interval Scan – Identify the optimal number of days the client should wait before their next session
- Proteus Lite Frames Scan – Identify the most coherent Proteus Lite Frame Program to use while utilizing lite frames during a session
- Multi-Topic Progression Scan – Identify the optimal way to proceed with the Multi-Topic chart
- Timed Output Duration Scan – Identify the optimal amount of time for which to run the timed output
- EVOX Session Type Scan – Identify which EVOX chart to begin the session with
- Psych-K Affirmation Statement Scan – Identify affirmation statements for which the client has the most coherent response
- Re-Output Flower Remedy Biosurvey – Initiate additional outputs from previous flower remedies scan data
- Re-Output EVOX Inventory Biosurvey – Initiate additional outputs from previous EVOX inventory scan data
To take advantage of these new tools, simply begin a new EVOX session and click the gray EVOX bar under the Biosurveys tab to find this expanded set of options.
Why Top Naturopaths Use ZYTO
ZYTO is an incredibly useful tool in the hands of a naturopath. But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what 3 experienced naturopaths think about our technology.
Check out this amazing EVOX deal
Ready to get out of the cold weather? Come visit us in Arizona this weekend. We’ll also be in Minnesota and New York in February.
Brimhall Wellness 2017 Homecoming
DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix Tempe: January 27 – 29
2100 S Priest Drive
Tempe, AZ 85282
Nutri-West Winter Symposium
Embassy Suites by Hilton Phoenix Scottsdale: January 27 – 29
4415 E Paradise Village Pkwy South
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Northwestern Health Sciences University Homecoming
Northwestern Health Sciences University: February 2 – 4
2501 W 84th St
Bloomington, MN 55431
2017 Integrative Healthcare Symposium Annual Conference
New York Hilton Midtown: February 23 – 25
1335 6th Ave
New York, NY 10019
Speaking of heading for warmer weather, our first international events for 2017 will be in Australia and New Zealand in February!
- 7 February – Sydney
- 10 February – Melbourne
- 14 February – Auckland
- 17 February – Brisbane
To learn more about these events and to register, visit our Live Training page.