ZYTO Newsletter March, 2016
Promote spring wellness with downloadable resources
The spring season brings a sense of renewal and starting fresh. Spring is also close to swimsuit season, making it the most popular season for dieting. Since people are generally more conscious about nutrition at this time of year, there’s really no better time than now to explain to your clients how a ZYTO scan can help them achieve their personal wellness goals for summer.
Take advantage of the following free ZYTO downloads to educate clients about how a scan works and how they can benefit during this season of change and growth.
ZYTO made simple infographic
Refer your clients to the ZYTO Made Simple infographic for a summary of the scanning process and how it supports health and wellness decisions. Promote your ZYTO scanning services by printing and handing this infographic out, sending it to clients via email, putting it on your TV screen, and posting it in your office.
3 more free downloads
Looking for other free downloads that explain ZYTO to your clients?
- The How It Works brochure is a more in-depth look at the scanning process.
- There are several good reasons to get a scan, and the 6 Reasons Why brochure explains the key benefits in more detail.
- Introduce ZYTO biocommunication to new clients with the Better Health brochure.
These 3 brochures are all free to download and distribute to clients, or you can order printed brochures at the ZYTO Store.
Reserve your spot for free live training events
As you fill out your calendar for summer, don’t forget about the two live training retreats in June and July. These events are free to attend for you and your staff if you are a Balance, Select, Elite, or EVOX customer. Seating is limited, so make sure to register for one of these events today:
- Chicago, Illinois: June 10th – 11th, 2016
- Boulder, Colorado: July 15th – 16th, 2016
Upcoming tradeshow events
In addition to the live training events, you can also register for and find us at the following tradeshow events in April:
- Atlanta, Georgia: April 7th – 9th, 2016
- Portland, Oregon: April 15th – 17th, 2016
- New Brunswick, New Jersey: April 30th – May 1st, 2016